These are all sweepstakes I have personally entered! Bookmark this page because it is regularly updated with new giveaways! Continue reading
New Purex PowerShot is the only bottle that automatically dispenses the right amount of super concentrated formula with 50% more stain fighting power in every drop (VS regular Purex liquid detergent). Because I am a Purex Insider, I was able to try out a bottle for free.
- Auto-dosing technology does the measuring for you
- No guesswork and no mess makes doing laundry easier
- Super-concentrated formula with 50% more stain fighting power per drop*
* vs regular Purex liquid detergent Continue reading
Disclosure: I received a free Deluxe Pet Grooming Brush -Sold by CLD Brands for review purposes. This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links.
The Deluxe Pet Grooming Brush by CLD Brandsclaims to be the quickest, easiest and cleanest way to remove the loose, dead undercoat of your pets fur while leaving them with a shiny top coat. This brush is meant for both short and long hair breeds of cats and dogs.
• High quality, deluxe dog brush
• Made of durable wood and metal
• Brush is 7″ x 4″ at its widest
• Handle is contoured in the middle for a better grip
• Metal bristles are 7/8″ Continue reading
To celebrate the New Year, GE Lighting is offering a giveaway for a home lighting makeover experience! This is a great opportunity to switch out your old dingy lighting with beautiful lighting options from GE Lighting’s soft white, LED, or reveal® bulb line.
You can enter here to win one of these three great GE Lighting Home Makeover packages:
- Beautify Your House Makeover Package – $200 worth of GE bulbs
- Beautify Your Room Makeover Package – $100 worth of GE bulbs
- Bathroom Makeover Package – $30 worth of GE bulbs
The holidays were a little crazy and my father’s health had taken a turn for the worse. He passed away January 12 due to complications of Pneumonia and Amyloidosis and my heart aches every day.
Amyloidosis is a rare disease that occurs when a substance called amyloid builds up in your organs. Amyloid is an abnormal protein that is usually produced in your bone marrow and can be deposited in any tissue or organ. Many doctors, patients, and supporters are hoping it gets classified as a cancer in the next few years so it can receive more research funding. Continue reading