The Aloha Friday Blog Hop is more than a “Friday” hop, it’s a way to share aloha and friendship to our fellow bloggers all weekend long!! I consider this particular blog hop to be more of a weekend hop because Fridays are so hectic that a lot of people function on what we like to call “Hawaiian Time” which means they link up on Saturday or sometimes even Sunday which is just fine and dandy with me! That’s why I keep it open from Friday through Wednesday because I sincerely believe, the more the merrier!!
If you want to participate, and link up – Just click the large picture above!
If you are new here, you can find buttons to follow me in the right sidebar, as well as a list of my current giveaways! Feel free to poke around or ask any questions!
Here are some facts about me you may or may not know:
- I work three 12 hour shifts on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays at print shop.
- I work in the digital printing on-demand department.
- All of my cats were rescues.
- I am about 5 inches taller than my fiancé Tony.
- This spring we will be dating for 9 years!
- I majored in Digital Media Arts at Canisius College, and had a minor in Philosophy. I was actually only two classes short of having a dual major in Digital Media Arts AND Philosophy
- I live in a suburb of Rochester, NY but grew up on Long Island.
Latest posts by Diane W (see all)
- Ever Need a Urine Sample from your Cat? (Kit4Cat Review + video) - May 24, 2013
- Celebrate Memorial Day at dELiA*s - May 23, 2013
- Wordless Wednesday: Along Came a Duck - May 22, 2013