My parents and cousin left this morning to head back home to Long Island. My dad is feeling better and acting like his old self, spouting off random trivia facts. I went back to work today.
My fellow blogger Jess gave me an award a few days ago but it had been so crazy I have just gotten around to putting this post up! Jess’s Blog is The Little Blonde Girl and she gave me this award!
The requirements after winning the award are to list 7 things about myself
& then pass the award on to some new blogs that I’ve discovered.
1. I am Swedish and Irish. I have the Blue eyes and the very pale skin to prove it.
2. I would be happy eating Steak and Potatoes for the rest of my life
3. My pants are a 35″(Jeans) or 36″ inseam (dress pants). Thats pretty hard to find at affordable prices. That means I usually end up ordering from Delias or Alloy but a lot of times all they have in stock are Low rise jeans. Not so good for when I need to bend over at work all the time.
4. I work for a digital printer in the On-Demand department. We specialize in quick turn around, small run jobs.
5. I have a Bachelors in Digital Media Art with a minor in Philosophy from Canisius College in Buffalo, NY. I was even in Phi Sigma Tau – The National Philosophy Honor Society.
6. I am a proud season ticket holder to the Buffalo Bills since the 2007 season.
7. I went to the NFL draft in 2008 and 2009. Tickets are free but you have to wait in line over night. Actually in 2009 they gave out wristbands around 11pm so we went back to my parents house to sleep and went back in around 8am the next day to get in line for tickets. I thought I would hate it since i didn’t watch too much college football so i didn’t know too many of the people being drafted but I had a blast. We made friends with the people in line around us, and I loved to see what was going on besides what they actually airs on ESPN/NFL network.
Here are some new blogs I have discovered recently:
Left Hand Reviews Katie is like me and loves to try stuff before she buys it. She has some great reviews as well as great deals she has found.
In Kelly’s Kitchen Im not sure when Kelley finds time to blog since she is so busy! She works full time in radio PR, Is a LaBella Baskets Gifting Consultant, Mary Kay Consultant and a farm wife ( in addition to being a mom and grandma!). Kelley loves to cook and has some great recipes!
Dandy Giveaway They have a lot of giveaways going on so go check them out!
PS Mom Reviews Sarah has been blogging for a few years now and has some great giveaways going on!