This post contains affiliate links.
Created by Manhattan mom Emma Weisberg, Blinkbuggy is an online baby book that allows parents to digitally document milestones. Think of it like Facebook, but you don’t have to worry you’re posting too many pictures of your kids. Privacy controls allow you to decide which images to share with others. Print options include framed photos, albums and more.
This app is a natural complement to your Blinkbuggy web account. The web account serves as your hub and the app allows you to easily capture memories on-the-go and send them back into your web account. On the iPhone itself, you will only see the memories that have been saved using the app. On the web account you will see all your memories from both computer and mobile app.
You can even import photos from Facebook, G+ and Instagram! The app allows you to add notes and your favorite quotes! They also have various custom privacy settings so you can control who you are sharing the photos with.
Why Blinkbuggy is unique:
● One place for everything: Brings together all the ways you record your memories (photo, video, email, written notes, artwork, milestones, etc.)
● The privacy you want: Easily share your memories—but only the ones you choose to share. You control your data and who it’s being shown to through simply, flexible privacy controls
● Collaboration with family and friends: Invite others to share in the stories and contribute their own memories
● Powerful organizational system: Quickly tag and group all of your memories as you create them so you can easily find the ‘best of the best’ at any moment
● In the cloud and on your coffee table: Enjoy life’s little moments today, and forever, both in the cloud and in custom printed memory books
What’s coming soon – prioritized based on popular demand from our users:
1. V2 iPhone app – increased viewing/sorting options & ability to invite friends
2. Video – integrate and share the sight, sound and motion of your amazing videos
3. Android app