Feature Your Favorite “Fur-Friend” in Evanger’s 2014 Calendar and Win Exciting Pet Prize Packages!
My kitties are huge fans of Evanger’s food since we reviewed a bunch of their products a while back! I know I’m going to be entering my kitties to see if they have what it takes to make the calendar!
- Dog and Cat Sport Exhibitors
- Service Dogs including (but not limited to): service pets for disabled, police & military work dogs, and search & rescue dogs.
- Rescued Pets
- Most Creative Pet
- Most Active Pet At Play
* Holiday themed photos can be submitted within each of these Themes.
In addition to having pets featured in the annual Evanger’s Calendar, Cover Pet and Pet of the Month winners may choose from two prize options:
- 1 BAG OF EVANGER’S NOTHING BUT NATURAL JERKY TREATS (Venison, Pheasant, Buffalo, or Chicken) PLUS
- Option 1: Once case of dog or cat canned food (any flavor variety).
- Option 2: One 16.5 pound dry dog food bag (Chicken with Brown Rice, Pheasant with Brown Rice, or Whitefish & Sweet Potato, Grain Free Chicken) OR One 12 pound dry cat food bag (Pheasant & Whitefish)
Pet photos selected as special “Holiday Features” will receive a bonus 4.4 pound bag of Evanger’s dry food.
There are 4 Ways to Enter by August 31, 2013!
- FACEBOOK – Fill out the entry form on their Calendar Contest Tab HERE
PINTEREST Visit our Calendar Contest Pinterest Board
- Launch a Pinterest Board titled “My Evanger’s Calendar Pet”.
- Fill it with up to 5 high-resolution, original photos of your pet(s).
- Include the Names and Ages of each pet appearing in each pin, as well as the category of entry (see above 2014 THEMES)
- Tag all the pins on the board with #evangers and #calendarpet
- When you’re done, comment on our Contest Pin with a link to your board.
- TWITTER – Tweet your photo to @Evangers with hashtag #calendarpet and include your category of entry (see above 2014 THEMES)
- EMAIL – Send your pet’s photo(s) as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 11:59 PM EDT August 31, 2013. In your email, include the following information:
- Your name
- The photographer’s name
- The names and ages of all pet(s) in the photo
- Your address and phone number (to enable Evanger’s to contact each winner).
- The category/theme you are entering
- “2014 Contest” must be in the subject line.
Voting On Facebook
Be sure to visit our Facebook Page September 3-13, 2013 and cast your vote among our finalists!
Rules & Eligibility
- Only high-resolution digital images (minimum 300 dpi) can be accepted. Please do not submit scanned photographs or photographs taken by cell phone.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant.
- The entrant must own the copyright to the photograph.
- Evanger’s reserves the right to crop and edit photos, if necessary.
- By submitting an image, entrants grant Evanger’s Dog and Cat Food Co., Inc., the right to use the photograph in the 2014 Calendar and in any other publications, media or related promotions.
Grab your favorite pet and your camera, and have fun!