I have seen this recipe floating around on pinterest for a while but it wasn’t until my coworker tried it and loved it that I decided to try it!
6 boneless/skinless chicken tenders (We used ones that we had all ready used a cajin dry rub on)
6 slices Swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups stuffing mix (we used whole wheat)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Lightly grease crockpot with Pam spray (or whatever you have on hand)
2. Place chicken breasts in crockpot, wraping a slice of cheese around each piece of chicken.
3. Combine soup and milk, stirring well. Spoon over chicken and cheese.
4. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
5. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
6. Cook on low 8 to 10 hours or high 4 to 6 hours.
We LOVED it. We are glad we used chicken that we already had on hand that was pre-seasoned, otherwise we think it might have been too bland. I wish I would have taken pictures of it when it was done, but we dug right in!