I received a free product in exchange for a review.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Say goodbye to boring lips! Get irresistibly kissable, attention-grabbing lips with Emani Vegan Cosmetics Lip Shine. Available in eleven rich, shimmery color options, Emani Lip Shine coats the lips in just the right amount of color and leaves behind a beautiful, shiny finish.
The all-natural, vegan formula in Emani Lip Shine features essential oils and organic fruit extracts to nourish and hydrate the lips. Meanwhile, vitamin E protects against environmental damage and free radicals.
Emani Lip Shine is a long-lasting formula that may be worn alone for a more subtle appearance or over Emani Hydrating Lip Color for a bolder, more daring look.
- Coats the lips in one of eleven colors to achieve any look
- Leaves behind just the right amount of color and a beautiful, shiny glow
- Infuses the lips with moisture to enhance their health, heal dryness, and prevent damage
- Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, removes damaging free radicals and blocks environmental damagers
- Organic fruit and essential oils combine to nourish the lips with vitamins and other nutrients
- May be used alone or over lipstick for bold color combinations
- Light reflective ingredients give the lips an attention-grabbing look
- Provides a physical barrier between the skin and environmental elements
How to Apply:
Using the included applicator or the Emani V6 Lip Brush, fill the lips with color, working from the inside of the lips to the corners. Emani Lip Shine may be worn alone for a sheer finish with just the right amount of color or on top of lipstick for bold, daring look.
I chose to review Emani Minerals Organic Lip Shine Gloss in 1116 Rain Maker. On screen, and in the tube it looked very similar to my natural lip color with just a touch of sparkle. On my lips it was much more nude/pink than expected however, once I pressed my lips together the color looked much more natural. It also looked great over lipstick. The lip shine gloss goes on smooth and isn’t sticky at all. My lips feel moisturized long after application.
You can purchase Emani Lip glosses on the Skin Care by Alana website or Amazon.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.