Firmoo (Affiliate link), an eyewear company recently contacted me about doing a review. I already purchased glasses from my eye doctor this year, and didnt really need another pair, since I rarely wear my glasses as it is. They told me the also offered sunglasses, without a prescription that I could review for free, so I jumped at the chance.
Firmoo.com (Affiliate link) is the world’s most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry enable Firmoo.com to offer varieties of prescription eye wear to the consuming public in high quality yet at extremely affordable prices. If you are a first time customer, you can get your first pair for free!
Here are more details about the First Pair Free program:
- All free code eligible eyewear is offered in limited quantities every day. First come, first served!
- For new customers only. One pair per person.
- All free frames come complete with 1.50 single vision lenses, complimentary cases, cleaning cloth and other accessories. You just need to pay shipping.
- Full refund for dissatisfaction.
- This offer is open to U.S., Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, etc. Click here to see all countries that they serve.
The selection of available sunglasses to review was pretty limited, so I opted for FS02 in blue – blue is my favorite color. These great eyeglasses are consisted of retro style front frame and metal alloy arms. Plastic covered tips ensure comfortable fit. However, this frame is being phased out by the manufacturer/designer and is no longer available.
The sunglasses arrived quickly, and came with a hard case, a soft case, a lint free cleaning cloth AND a key chain screwdriver! I loved how they threw in so many “extras” that make taking care of your eyewear easier.
Here are some shots of me wearing the sunglasses:
They are a different style than I am used to wearing – usually I get sunglasses with thicker arms, and a more rounded overall syle. The more I wear these, the more they are growing on me!