What’s cuter than a cat or dog dressed up for Halloween? We can’t think of much, which is probably why dressing pets in costumes has become a favorite Halloween tradition. This year, snap a shot of your furry friends in their holiday finest and your pet could win a prize!
If your pet looks the most spooktacular of all, you could take home a prize package from Sandie And Friends and Me, Him and the Cats! The prize *may* include food, treats, toys etc. We can’t tell you exactly what is in it because it is a surprise (worth at least $15).
Please submit photos that are at least 3 MB in size. (Note: Most digital cameras, when set on their highest setting, take 3 MB- to 7 MB-size photos.)
To enter, just must email your digital photo(s) as an attachment(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by NOON EST on October 21.
Then, an independent panel of friends will pick the best photo to win! All finalists will have their picture posted on our blogs!
Due to shipping costs, this contest is only open to residents of the USA.
Here are some photos of my kitties dressed up over the years!
Here you can find out how to MAKE your costume for a cat.
I can’t wait to see your photos!
1. To enter, contestants must email their photo(s) as an attachment(s) to email@example.com> .
2. Entries must be digital files and will only be accepted via email.
3. Contest is open to both amateurs and pros.
4. Contestants must send their photo(s) between September 30, 2013, at noon ET, and October 21, 2013, at noon ET.
5. Winners will be chosen by a panel of friends that are not involved in entering her pets into the contest.
6. Winners may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, grant of rights, and a publicity and liability release within 30 days of notification, or an alternate winner will be selected.
7. By entering and/or accepting a prize, contestants release and agree to hold harmless Carolyn and John Mullin, Diane Walline, Me, Him and the Cats, and Sandie and Friends and its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind, including death, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this contest.
8. By entering this contest, you represent that your photographs are original and of your own creation, that publication and Web posting of the material will not violate the rights of any kind of any third party, and that you have provided all necessary permissions and releases.
9. By entering this contest, you agree to allow Sponsors to use your name, city and state, voice and images in connection with publication and Web posting of your entry and for promotional purposes (except where prohibited), without review, notification or approval.
10. By entering this contest, you agree to abide by the rules of this contest and to accept the judges’ decisions as final. Submission of an entry and/or acceptance of a prize grants Sponsor, and third parties authorized by Sponsor, the exclusive, perpetual right to publish, use, edit, adapt, modify, excerpt and/or copy the entry for any and all purposes in any and all media currently in existence or hereafter developed without further compensation to you, which includes, but is not limited to, the right to publish the entry on Sandie and Friends and Me, Him and the Cats and to use your entry as we see fit in exhibitions and promotions.
11. Income and other taxes (if any) on the value of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the posting process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it is not capable of completion as planned due to, for example, infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for any damages or losses arising out of access to and use of the websites or the downloading from and/or printing of material downloaded from said site. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries.
13. The names of the winners will appear on Sandie and Friends and Me, Him and the Cats on or before October 29, 2013.