(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog… simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture – we don’t care!
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That’s what all this is about after all, isn’t it?
We’ll have so much fun and become lifelong friends….
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of my eyes and the number 333333.
1. The temperature in Mooseheadville, Canada was 34 below. Most of the U.S. is in a serious heat wave. In Connecticut, it was 92 degrees in the shade. What do YOU do to beat the heat? I actually love the warm weather! We doo have the AC on but it gets too cold for me in the living room so i stay in the bedroom a lot
2. What is your favorite summertime song?
“…But at night it’s a different world
Go out and find a girl
Come-on come-on and dance all night
Despite the heat it’ll be alright
And babe, don’t you know it’s a pity
That the days can’t be like the nights
In the summer, in the city
In the summer, in the city…”
3. Besides nude beaches what’s your favorite outdoor summer activity? Playing in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean!
4. I’m inviting everyone to a cook-out with Kimber and Berleen. What should I cook for you? Steak, Potatoes, A Burger and have lots of rum and coke on hand. Don’t give it to me all at once though, space it out throughout the day
5. When selecting your swimwear do you go for sexy or practical? Practical, I’m not one of those chicks who likes to lay around looking pretty. I love diving under and over the waves!
6. Back in the day, did you ever have a summer fling? If yes, do tell. (Names not required. Actually, No, I never did
7. Do you know anyone who hates air conditioning? If yes, what is their reasoning? Usually it is me. A cold breeze can set off a Raynauds attack. Read my post about Raynauds here
8. When and with who was your last skinny dip? Never have
9. How sick of LeBron James are you? I don’t even like basketball. Im an NHL, NFL kinda gal
10. When you were a kid, what was your best summer? I worked at Old Navy for a few years on Summer Break. We would work till close then be out till dawn bowling, playing mini-golf, driving around, hanging out. We also would go to this back alley poetry spot. No seriously it was in some alley and it looked like the place where psychos take girls to kill them from the outside. But inside it was this ultra hip poetry lounge. There were rap battles, Singers, Poets – All kinds of stuff. It as a really cool atmosphere that I miss!
11. Belly up to the bar. We serve ANYTHING. It’s 100 degrees. What should we pour for you?
12. Is there a favorite meal that you like to have in the summer? Grilled Steak and Potatoes!
13. Do you think they will solve the oil spill in time for the Gulf states to enjoy summer? No, I think its going to be a long long time before the water and beaches are clean.