The Eighty Meme, Part Two
Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Are your days fast-paced? When I’m at work i like to be busy, almost bordering on hectic but my days off i like it nice and slow
24. What did you do last night? I worked till almost 9pm came home, made some signs for the garage sale and went to bed
25. Do you use sarcasm? sure do
26. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 28
27. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I notice it, but I don’t correct people. I know where to put commas and how to use to/two/too there/their/they’re but I’m not a grammar Nazi or anything.
28. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? Opposite sex. Girls tend to be either bitchy or drama filled. I have friends that are girls who I love but if we are talking overall, its definitely guys
29. Do you watch the news? Yes
30. How did you get one of your scars? I have what I think is a gnarly scar in the corner of my lower left lip. When i was in Pre-K my grandma was watching me because my parents went out somewhere but she ended up getting a stomach bug so she called my uncle to come over and watch me. I was sitting on grandma hassock rocking back and forth. My uncle kept telling me to stop that I was going to fall and get hurt. So I did what any kid would do – I waited for him to go in the other room and kept doing it. Well low-and-behold I did a face plant into the carpet. and my bottom tooth went through my lip. I was bleeding like a M*****F*****. He freaked out and got my grandma who got a hold of my parents some how. I was in the ER like 8 hours because we had to wait for a plastic surgeon to put the stitches in. A regular ER doctor could have done it but they said since I was a girl and it was my face they would rather let a plastic surgeon do it. I vaguely remember my mom holding something on my lip most of the time that we were waiting – it must have been something to help stop the bleeding. I remember when the surgeon got there I had to go with her and the police in a different room. They kept asking me what happened and if my parents ever hurt me. I kept telling them no, my parents never hurt me but refused to tell them what happened. I honestly thought I was going to jail for not listening to my uncle when he told me to stop rocking. So when they went to start stitching me I was freaking out because neither parent was in there with me and I could see the cop right outside the door. So they let both in and then made my dad leave anyway. Years later I found out my parents had spent hours explaining they weren’t even home blah blah blah and even called my grandma to see what she said. Luckily one of the cops who was already at the hospital for something else knew my family. I didn’t know him, but I knew of him. Somebody ( I don’t remember who) convinced me I wouldn’t go to jail because I wasn’t listening to someone, but I could be in trouble for not letting them know what happened. So I remember telling them about the Hassock and not listening to my uncle. After than everyone was like “oh OK have a nice night” and we went home. Now that I’m older my parents like to remind me of the night of hell I put them through. I was supposed to go back and have it “touched up” or whatever when I got older but none of my classmates ever noticed it (once i got the big black stitches out) so i figured, hey, leave well enough alone. Tony didn’t notice it till i pointed it out to him – and we had been dating a few years already. I notice it every day but nobody else ever does.
31. Who was the last person to make you mad? Tony, we were arguing over what bands were playing at the Carnival of Madness Tour which I bought us tickets to. I will admit it *cringe* he was right. I don’t know why I thought it was Breaking Benjamin and not Sevendust. Maybe Breaking Benjamin was coming through on a different tour and I just got the dates mixed up?
32. What is the last big thing you purchased? I buy cat food in bulk from petfooddirect.com. Does that count?
33. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? ugh no one
34. What is a rumour someone has spread about you? Hahah this just got brought up last week. At work 2 girls were going around telling everyone they saw me making out with this guy Dom in the parking lot at work. Since there is almost a 1ft height difference at least that rumor got squashed pretty quick( FYI im the taller one)
35. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Push the emergency call button?
36. T or F: All’s fair in love and war? Nothing is Fair
37. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? maybe?
38. Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings Time? No and I am too lazy to google it
I hate yellow
40. What’s something you’ve always wanted? To not live paycheck to paycheck
41. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? AN OCEAN FOR SURE! I love waves! I grew up on the Beach!
42. Do you wear a lot of black? not really
43. Describe your hair: It grows out of the top of my head
44. Where is/are your best friend(s)?Far away from me!