Spread the love
Look at what Tony bought me! This is my first Sabres Jersey! They were always SUPER expensive so we never bothered to buy one but he found a great deal on them and got me a Pominville one!
|Sorry the pictures are low quality – they are from my cell phone!|
However I have Seriously bad luck with picking Buffalo Bills Jerseys, so it makes me very nervous to finally own my first Buffalo Sabres one! Just take a look at my track record with Bills Jerseys:
- Lossman – I never really liked him (even if he was a hottie) but I found his Jersey on Ebay for like $5 in a XXL and I knew it would be perfect to fit over my winter coat! However he was an awful QB
- Spikes – Was traded the year after I got his Jersey
- Moulds – Was traded the year after I got his Jersey
- Whitner – Sort of became a D-Bag Diva the year I bought his Jersey
- Edwards – *sigh* I wanted him to be good. He was seriously the best looking football player I have ever seen. I got to see him up close plenty of times at training camp. The year we started 3-0 I was like wow, he FINALLY he’s has his s**t together and is playing good. I bought his Jersey. The next week we played at Arizona and he got knocked out with a concussion. I think half the bar shed a tear that Lossman was going to have to come in. Edwards played scared the rest of his career in Buffalo. I think he is a 3rd stringer somewhere these days.
- Posluszny – I still like him, but he gets hurt – a lot.
- That leaves my “authentic” Jersey – you know the one with the sewn on letters and numbers. Spiller. I think CJ Spiller had a good year last year despite our line being awful. This year I really think we will see the “Thriller from Spiller” that we have been waiting for!
Spread the love