In February 2012, Purex will be launching new UltraPacks detergent, yet another innovative new laundry product from Purex!
What are Purex UltraPacks™?
• New Purex UltraPacks are convenient pre-dosed liquid detergent packs that make doing laundry easier than ever.
• Purex UltraPacks manage to squeeze all the performance of our new Triple Action liquid formula into just one powerful pack.
• Finally…No more mess. No more spills. No more heavy jugs. It’s Laundry Simpliﬁed.®
• Each Purex UltraPack contains powerful 2x concentrated liquid detergent, giving each UltraPack double the cleaning power in every drop.
• Purex UltraPacks dissolve quickly once the washer is started—even in cold water.
• Purex UltraPacks are formulated and safe for all machines, including high-efﬁciency (HE)
For Best Results
• Dry your hands before handling the UltraPacks – water dissolves the ﬁlm.
• Put (1) pack in the washer before adding clothing (the more time they spend in the water, the faster they dissolve). For larger or heavily soiled loads, use an additional pack.
• If you have a front loader, make sure to put the pack directly into the drum, not in the drawer.
I have been using the Ultra Packs for a few weeks now, and I love them. There was one, time where the pack didn’t properly burst – it actually slimed all down the front of the clear part of the door on my front loader. To be honest, the washer was pretty stuffed so I probably should have taken some stuff. When I saw what had happened, I just rewashed the clothes and added a little bit of liquid purex detergent to rewash the clothes.
Beginning in mid February 2012, FreeSamplePurex.com will be back up and running, o ffering Purex enthusiasts an opportunity to get their own free sample of Purex UltraPacks and prove it to themselves. After all, the purex motto is, “Don’t take our word for it. Take your word for it.”!
Disclaimer: I received a free bag from Purex to facilitate my review. I was not compensated in any other way. I was not obligated to write a positive review. All opinions are 100% my own.