Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Greeding Ruler. He does not state where he ripped it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. It’s a long one, we’ll do it in two parts! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? I usually do, Karma can be a bitch and I don’t want a cart hitting my car.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Im super shy generally so I just listen
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you? “I like your hair” (I recently got it cut)
5. Do you play the lottery? Once in a while, you gotta be in it to win it I suppose
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you? Well If someone is with me, Im not really alone am I?
7. Do you like to ride horses? I love it but it’s not like I have one, or have been on one in years
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Just the kind where you go for the day and your parents pick you up after work.
9. What is your favorite party game? I suck at Beer pong, Flip cup, Ladder Golf and ring toss. All standard Tailgating games.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it? No if he cheats WITH you he will cheat ON you. Besides Im quite happy in my current relationship
11. When was the last time that you lied? At work – someone asked me if they did something that pissed me off and thats why I wasn’t talking to them
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I guess, I don’t really follow anything.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued? We met through a mutual friend but I wasn’t allowed to have his phone number. He didn’t have a cell so he always called me from various friends numbers. I think it was all part of his game and it worked.
14. Use six words to describe yourself. Tall girl who needs new car
15. Name a song that could make you cry? My heart will go on. It came out right when my grandma died
16. Are you pleased with your education? I love school and could be a professional student if it paid the bills but Im not actually using my degree.
17. How do you feel about gun control? I hate guns but if you ban them then people will find a way to get them illegally
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed? my cats
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend? I work saturdays 12+ hours usually and sundays is football day all day almost every day. Football has no off season in our house : )
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future? future
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read? Does good housekeeping count?
22. What are you told about your eyes? Im told they are blue. Oh and my eye dr says without glasses/ contacts my vision is 20/ HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO OVER THERE!
23. How tall is just right? Im almost 6 ft. Tonys about 5’6. we make it work
24. Where is your dream house located? If i knew I would be in it
25. Do you have a secret fetish? dunno
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper? no
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays? With my parents and cousin
29. When was the last time you were at Church? When my uncle passed
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? I haven’t left the house yet
31. What was your favorite job? Working in the RHA (residence hall association) office. Students could come in and rent movies. The pay was minimum wage but you could do your homework, watch movies, play on the computer oh and the cafe was right across the hall!
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ? All except mayo. Oh and the pickles have to be Dill.
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play? Probably
34. Do you look like your mom or dad? Everyone says my mom
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it’s okay to leave out the name)?
Person? Harley (my cat) jumps in from time to time – he loves water. He does prefer baths though. He will barge right in anytime you go in the bathroom – even if you aren’t running water. We have to always warn guests. Sometimes it is fun to listen to them scream