I have never heard of Plink before, so I read their FAQ to get a better understanding of what it was before I signed up.
Here are a few of the FAQ’s I figured most people would be interested in:
What is Plink?
Plink is a registered card program that allows you to earn Plink Points and other online rewards for dining out and shopping offline. You select where you want to eat or shop, and Plink activates those offers on your credit or debit card. It’s easy and safe!
How do you know that I’ve eaten at a restaurant that has been selected for Plink rewards?
Plink is designed so you don’t have to carry around an additional card, print out coupons, or use some sort of code to get your rewards. Simply pay with the credit or debit card you register with Plink when joining and we’ll automatically give you your rewards.
Is Plink safe?
Your account is safe with Plink. We use bank-level encryption to secure your login credentials. Our system only scans your transactional data to track your purchases so that we can award you with Plink Points or other incentives. Your personal information is never sold or shared in any way.
Sign up for Plink today, make a minimum $10 purchase at any of Plink’s locations by Sunday, 4/28 11:59 EST, and they will give you 1,000 Plink Points – enough to redeem for a $10 Gift Card of your choice at places like Amazon.com, Target, Walmart, Kohls, Starbucks and more!
Visit one of Plink’s 50,000 locations nationwide and spend at places like Old Navy, Gap, Burger King, Taco Bell, 7-11, Regal Cinemas and more!
- New Plink Members only
- Plink Member must link a credit or debit card by Sunday, 4/28 11:59 EST
- Minimum $10 purchase necessary (after the member links a credit/debit card to their Plink account) to qualify for the bonus 1,000 Plink Points by Sunday, 4/28 11:59 EST
- In-store purchases only at retail locations, not valid for online purchases
- Bonus 1,000 Plink Points will be awarded on Thursday, 5/2
- Purchases that occur on 4/29 or later will not count toward this promotion, but will continue to earn Plink Points at their regular rate