Give your home another depth of beauty with the pleasing aromas of Renuzit® Pearl Scents®. The new look was designed to accent and highlight your home decor as well as provide long-lasting freshness.
Renuzit® Pearl Scents® is a pretty odor neutralizer that fills your home with refreshing fragrances that last up to 30 days. And with this charming little jar, there’s no need for electric plugs or flames. Simply, set it down and it continuously leaves your room with a light and fresh scent.
Renuzit Pearl Scents are available in the following scents:
- Pure Breeze– The freshness of a crisp breeze. The sensation of the outside. This vibrant blend of scents refreshes your soul and renews your senses. Use it in your entryway to greet friends and family, or in your bedroom to begin your day. It will go perfectly with the cool ambiance of your contemporary home.
- After the Rain – Ever head outdoors after a cool rain shower? Or opened the windows wide and let in the cool breeze? After the Rain captures this fresh, unique scent. Rain-touched florals and sparkling citrus work together to create a tranquil retreat in your home.
- Tranquil – Crisp ozone and watery melon notes combine with lily and jasmine to create the clean, dewy essence of a spring day.
- Serenity – Transform your room into a relaxing space with the calming scent of lavender and soothing botanical florals.
- Seductive Pineapple – Juicy melon, succulent pineapple with a sweet kiss of coconut and vanilla brings this vibrant, tropical fragrance to life.
We recently received a free jar of Renuzit Pearl Scents in the After the Rain scent from Purex Insiders.
Why become a Purex Insider? So glad you asked! When a brand develops a new product or makes changes to an existing one, you have an opportunity to test it before it hits the market. You also instantly gain access to exclusive promotions offered only to Purex Insiders. This means you are the first to know about special promotions, coupons and much more! Interested in signing up? Fill out an application now!
I chose to take the Renuzit label off the jar, but you could leave it on if you want.
I decided to put the jar in our guest room since my mother was going to be visiting. The After the Rain scent smells really pretty. It has a light flowery smell, but manages to capture that “just rained” scent. The jar looks very un-intrusive on a nightstand and the decorative lid adds a touch of elegance.
What scents are you excited to try?
What rooms do you want to freshen up?