1. Song that always makes you sad?
2. Last thing you bought?
Tony paid for groceries today… so I believe that would be a slice of Pizza out of the Vending Machine at work yesterday. Don’t judge me. It was one of those refrigerated vending machines.
3. Last person you argued with?
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
What the WHAT?
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
Fluffy… the dog. Although he was actually a polar bear, I was convinced my parents were lying to me and he was a dog!
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday! Its football day and I know I have the following 3 days off from work
8. Favorite sundae topping?
9. Did you take piano lessons?
10. Most frequent song played?
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
13. Date someone older or younger?
Tony is six years older
14. One place you could travel right now?
I would love to go to the US Virgin Islands
15. Do you use umbrellas?
No, I only buy jackets with hoods for that reason.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Heck yeah! They play both the Canadian and USA national Anthem at Buffalo Bills and Sabres Games!
17. Favorite cheese?
I LOVE CHEESE the only one I hate is Blue Cheese
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
How about Chevelle?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
20. Best job you ever had?
Working at the RHA (Resident Hall Association) Rental Office. If you lived in the dorms you could pop in, show your ID card and rent DVDs, Vacuums, Board Games etc. So besides having a tv to watch movies on, we also had a computer that we could use to do homework or waste time on the internet (it was the pre-facebook years). There was also the ice cream shop across the hallway.
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
22. Perfect time to wake up?
When it is light out. Hear that cats, no more pre-dawn wake up calls!
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
Whenever I feel like it
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I have never, ever plaid chess
25. Ever been in a car accident?
- Once I got T-Boned by some rich people who tried to sue my parent for the emotional distress the accident caused them and their children. Their fancy pants car had no damage, I was driving my fathers ancient metal tank that was pretty much totaled! They kept harassing my parents (like sending threatning letters, driving past the house slow) and whatnot so basically our insurance company threatned to counter sue them because of them harassing us.
- Another time I was driving back to College from Thanksgiving break and the wind was awful. I mean on the interstate they had those flashing warning signs saying how bad the wind was. Of course it being a holiday weekend the roads were packed with normal holiday travelers as well as all the college kids going back to school. So about 2 hours from school (it was an 8 hour drive) traffic let up and I finally hit the speed limit! I was in the left lane and a HUGE gust of wind pushed my car to the right, I came THISCLOSE to side swiping the car next to me. I ended up over correcting and spinning out…on a crowded interstate. How i managed to not hit anyone is truly a miracle. I ended up slamming into an overpass, facing the wrong way. Only one person stopped to see if I was ok. He was able to tell me exactly where I was, So I could call for help. Luckily I wasn’t hurt, my car was driveable…sort of…I made it back to school at least! I later found out I had a TON of damage (like a bent Tie-Rod, a dented battery, etc).
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Eh the late 90’s and 00’s seemed ok
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
|Except mine were “Carolina Blue” which was more of a powder blue|
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
Shit, I still have and wear my 6th grade T-shirt!!!!!
31. Were you in track and field?
I was the T&F manager for 2 years
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
34. Allergic to?
Bactrim, Zithromax( Z-Pack), Cipro, All drugs containing Sulfa, Imitrex, Possibly Shellfish
So in short, almost all broad spectrum antibiotics, Migrane meds and seafood
35. Favorite fruit?