These days, everyone is busy. As soon as you cross something off your “To-Do” list, another 3 seem to get added. Sometimes we can let certain things slide, and get to it later. Other things we can’t. One of those things we could never let slide was scooping out the litter box.
Oliver, loves drinking water. I mean this cat doesn’t even like the other cats looking at the water bowls. (*Because of his affection for water, the vet checked him out and did some tests, but everything came back normal*) All that water needs to come out of his body eventually. Luckily because of all the water he drinks, his pee doesn’t stink too bad. We have had a few bad experiences with litter where when he urinated, the litter kind of turned to mud and didn’t really clump. It was such a pain to get out of the litter box!
Harley is like a kid playing in the sandbox. He has to move all the clumps around – usually all to one side, before he goes. Because of that, we need a litter that clumps tight so they don’t break apart as he is moving them around. We also don’t like litter that has a lot of dust because Harley likes to try to dig to China and has been known to kick up quite the dust storm! I can’t imagine what all that dust is doing to their little lungs!
World’s Best Cat Litter™ wanted us to try out a bag of their litter to see how it worked in our house. I chose the Scented Multiple Cat Clumping Formula. It was made with 100% all-natural scented lavender oil. Each cat has their “own” litter box, but the boys seem to use whichever one they feel like at the time. Jewel on the other hand, only uses “hers” 90% of the time, and since hers tends to be the stinkiest, we chose to test out Worlds Best Cat Litter in hers.
World’s Best Cat LitterTM solved all the problems for us!
- It traps the liquid and limits the wetness from seeping, sinking to the bottom or sticking to the sides of the box.
- Clumps quickly to trap nasty pet odors.
- You can clean the box with less effort because it clumps so tight, you don’t have to scoop up all the little pieces that have broken apart.
- The litter is soft, lightweight and dust free! It contains no potentially harmful silica dust like other clumping litters.
- It’s free of chemicals making it safe for pets, people and the planet
- Let’s face it; scooping cat litter is also easier when you can’t smell it! This litter traps the odor in each clump!
- World’s Best Cat Litter™ isn’t made from mined, drilled, or artificially made ingredients. It’s milled from renewable whole-kernel corn and other plant materials grown on American farms.
|Above is a close up of Worlds Best Cat Litter|
We still try to scoop daily, but we know that if we miss a day, we won’t have any problems!
World’s Best Cat Litter wants to prove they are the best by letting you try a bag for FREE(Valid on 7 or 8 LB. bag only. Offer valid for US customers only)! You can get the rebate form here.
What are your litter box struggles? Have you tried World’s Best Cat Litter before? How about any other natural cat litters?