Spread the love
- I am thankful that my fathers chemotherapy treatment for Amyloidosis is working
- I am thankful the bridesmaid dress my friend is making us wear for her wedding is actually cute! And its knee-length so I would totally wear it again.
- I am thankful that I not only have a job, but that we are getting a 3% raise.
- I am thankful despite her own health conditions, that my mother is still healthy enough to work. She has excellent insurance coverage working for the hospital that has really come in handy with my fathers treatment.
- I am thankful that Tony has allowed 3 cats in our home. He has genuine love, and concern for each of them.
- I am thankful that Tony finally has some leads for certification classes (that he can complete even with his numerous restrictions) that are being offered to him for free. Him being out of work for two years, and on worker compensation has been beyond stressful.
- I am thankful to the entire ER staff who took care of me when I was in the hospital the week before Christmas. I was only there a few hours but I was scared out of my mind. My heart was fluttering, my chest hurt and my left arm was tingling. I honestly thought I was about to have a heart attack. They kept me calm and were so sincerely nice. Luckily all my blood work came back perfect and after a low dose of medication my heart rhythm and blood pressure returned to almost normal. I am seeing the Cardiologist affiliated with that hospital Monday.
- I am thankful for my small heater that keeps me warm when I am writing blog posts.
- I am thankful that caffeine free coke taste just like regular coke
- I am thankful that my grandmother left me her engagement and wedding band.
- I am thankful that Tony didn’t listen to friends and family and go out and buy me an engagement ring. I wanted to wear my grandmothers, as my engagement ring. Not only is it extremely sentimental to me, but the money he saved could be much better spent on other things.
- I am thankful my parents are still married, in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, through good times and bad. They have had their share of problems over the years, but they have always worked through them.
- I am thankful that I was able to win an iPad, Kindle Fire and an HP Touchsmart desktop computer over the last few years. With Tony being out of work, we would have never been able to afford any new electronic devices. After my beloved iMac died over the summer I took over the desktop and let Tony take over the iPad.
- I am thankful that Tony puts up with my lack of desire to cook. I don’t mind making soups, stews, chili or stuff in the crockpot. Basically I am a set it and forget it type cooker. If it wasn’t for Tony I would still be on my college diet of Ramen Noodle Soup and pizza bagel bites!
- I am thankful that Tony doesn’t complain how messy my side of the room is, or what a disaster my side of the closet is.
- I am thankful for whoever invented direct deposit. It would suck having to drive to the bank each week and then waiting for the check to clear.
What are you thankful for today?
Spread the love