Spread the love
- A – We are thinking of having a destination wedding in Antiqua!
- B – #BillsMafia Pride Runs deep in this house.
You might have noticed the #BillsMafia profile pic overlay on my twitter account. We aren’t merely fans. We are family. ” It’s more than a hashtag. It’s more than any one person. It’s a mindset. A way of life. Go Bills!” – (BillsMafia.com). What I love about #BillsMafia is that they have created a store where you can purchase official #BillsMafia merchandise, with 100% of profits going to Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, NY. We already have #BillsMafia Wristbands, and our helmets have been pre-ordered! Wins, Losses, we stick together with our team and each other. No matter what.
- C – Cancer runs in my family. (Breast, Colon and a few odd ball ones)
- D – Diane is my name
- E – Emeralds are my birthstone (May)
- F – We have a fan cave in the basement. We have a Buffalo Bills Couch and Recliner, as well as pretty much every buffalo bills themed thing ever made. Posters, flags, banners, stuffed animals, blankets, clocks, neon signs, tissue box, ice scraper, rugs. You name it, we got it.
- G – Giraffes are my favorite animal (not including my own kitties of course)
- H – My height drives me crazy! At 5’11” I’m all leg and arms. I need a 36″ inseam which is pretty hard to find at an affordable price. I have trouble finding anything long-sleeved, so I usually end up with mens sweatshirts.
- I – my imac is currently in the shop. This time it is either the power supply, or the logic board. I was having zero problems until it just shut itself off earlier in the week and wouldn’t turn on. My imac is my baby, my pride and joy. I LOVE it. I might need therapy if it is too expensive to replace it. At least I can steal Tony’s computer and reclaim it as my own if I have to.
- J – July 1, 2012 we got engaged!
- K – I have never wanted Kids. I always thought when I got older my view would change, but it has not.
- L – Jewel drives us crazy when she uses the litter box. She refuses to cover anything! She will spend a couple minutes scratching the entry way to the litter box though. Luckily one of the boys will usually smell her mess and go cover it for her if we haven’t scooped it yet.
- M – My dad was just diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. Multiple myeloma is cancer that starts in the plasma cells in bone marrow. Bone marrow is the soft, spongy tissue found inside most bones. In multiple myeloma, plasma cells grow out of control in the bone marrow and form tumors in the areas of solid bone.The growth of these bone tumors makes it harder for the bone marrow to make healthy blood cells and platelets.
- N – I’m a Nerd. I love visiting museums and reading. I was a straight A student all through highschool. I would have been on the deans list in college but those mandatory religion and finite math classes KILLED me.
- O – I want to be an organ donor when I die. So many people die waiting for transplants, one of them being my moms friend who was waiting for a new heart after she unexpectedly had a heart attack during child-birth. My parents always donated blood and platelets until they were no longer healthy enough to do so. They have always been very open about wanting their organs donated when they pass.
- P – Printing is how I earn a paycheck. Your kids textbooks and your junk mail have to get printed somewhere!
- Q – I love when it is Quiet. I dislike when they are doing any sort of construction or landscaping in my neighbor hood because of the noise it generates. Some days, the neighborhood kids make me shut my windows. I know they are just being kids – I was once loud and rambunctious once too, so I don’t get mad. However at football games I like it LOUD. Remember back at “B”? Be Loud, Be Proud and Go BILLS!
- R – I have my maternal grandmothers engagement ring – It became My engagement ring!
- S – I rarely use the stove. I HATE Cooking!
- T – Tony is the “him” in “Me, Him and the Cats”.
- U – I have an Undergrad degree in Digital Media Arts with a minor in Philosophy.
- V – My vision is really bad. My contacts are a -13.00. Any stronger and they would have to be custom made.
- W – Weddings! I’m a bridesmaid in my friends wedding in November and the Maid of Honor in my Aunts wedding in April!
- X – At work, I run big Xerox printers.
- Y- Yoga used to be offered for free through my insurance. They had a workout room in their office building where the classes were held. I loved going to class, but then they stopped offering them, and I can’t afford any of the yoga studios in my area. I tried watching the exercise on Demand channel on TV but without the rest of the class around me, I’m pretty unmotivated.
- Z – I love visiting zoos!
Spread the love