Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently had the chance to review the Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlit LCD and Weightless Technology.
- Auto Step-on (turns on automatically when weighing). Auto Off. Auto calibration.
- Auto user detect (important for multi-user homes – e.g. husband/wife). Supports up to 8 users.
- Non-slip, scratch resistant feet.
- 4 ultra-precision weighing sensors.
- 400lb capacity.
- Durable tempered glass construction. L
- Large weighing platform (150 sq inches).
- Extra Large, Backlit LCD (4.3″). Kg / Lbs.
- 4 AAA batteries included.
The Weightless scale is the only scale specifically designed to encourage weight loss. The FREE Weight Gurus App tracks progress which encourages you to reach your goal. The Weightless feature lets you manage your weight by how much you’ve lost instead of how much you weigh. With Weightless you decide how to view your weight – by the number (e.g. 173.4lbs) or weightlessly by weight change (e.g. -12lbs).
If desired, they say you can sync weight automatically with your iPhone or Android device. This process is not actually automatic, you have to open the app on your phone, and then scan the barcode that the scale displays. I have been able to get my phone to “see” the barcode once. Tony has gotten it a few times, but it is much faster to just enter your weight into the phone manually. The top of the scale is very shiny and it reflects the bathroom lights, which is what the phone “sees” when it is trying to scan the barcode.
Tony likes the scale because he likes being able to see the graph, and track his progress. It lets him know what he is doing at the gym is working. Seeing the graph keeps him motivated.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.