This post is sponsored by Wellness and the Pet Blogger Network.
As a pioneer in holistic nutrition, Wellness seeks new ways to help pets thrive, educate
people about the importance of a healthy lifestyle, and support animal wellness
programs. Wellness provides complete nutrition for cats with their Complete Health dry food recipes and their Divine Duos wet recipes from the inside out. For over a decade Wellness has provided pet parents with a variety of thoughtful nutritional choices to create a foundation of well being. All recipes are free from corn, soy and wheat, as well as artificial colors and flavors.
Wellness products offer the complete nutrition I am looking for in pet food. Their Complete Health recipes are carefully formulated with healthy, natural ingredients plus super nutrients to give whole-body nutritional support. Each tasty recipe features quality protein, Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids and is formulated to be easily digestible so the body absorbs food’s vital nutrients. Their Indoor Health dry formula is a well-rounded, solution-focused diet of meats, grains and fruits for cats that live indoors.
The Indoor Health dry formula promises:
- Less Shedding- Omega Fatty Acids support healthy skin & coat.
- Weight Management- Created with special ingredients, like L-Carnitine, to support a less active, indoor lifestyle.
- WellFlex® System- Helps maintain healthy hips & joints with added Glucosamine & Chondroitin.
- Naturally Great Taste Guaranteed- With quality protein and no artificial flavors, we guarantee your cat will love the taste.
- Triple Cranberry Blend- Packed with phytonutrients from three sources of cranberries.
- Indoor Health Support- With specific amounts of nutrients for cats that lounge more, groom often and live indoors.
- Supports Skin & Coat Health- With Omega Fatty Acids from ground flaxseed and added Vitamin E.
Our cats seem to love the taste of Wellness Complete Health Indoor Health and I love the complete nutrition!
Wellness also offers a great new product called Divine Duos. A breakthrough in the world of natural wet cat food, Wellness® Divine Duos™ combines two tasty layers in one cup! With a layer of savory pâté topped with a second layer of tender cuts in gravy, Divine Duos elevates the experience of everyday meals.
To serve the recipe you peel the lid, flip the cup on the cat’s plate and lift the cup off of the food to reveal the pate base topped with the layer of cuts and gravy. This natural wet cat food has no wheat, corn or soy making it a smart, healthy option for cat owners. The new Wellness Divine Duos line offers six savory recipes to accommodate every cat’s palette:
- Chicken Pate & Diced Duck Recipe
- Chicken Pate & Diced Turkey Recipe
- Chicken Pate & Diced Salmon Recipe
- Beef Pate & Diced Chicken Liver Recipe
- Tilapia Pate & Diced Ahi Tuna Recipe
- Tuna Pate & Diced Salmon Recipe
Our cats have tried the Chicken Pate & Diced Turkey Recipe as well as the Beef Pate & Diced Chicken Liver Recipe and loved both flavors.
Our cats love the taste of Wellness products, and I love that they offer a balanced meal and are free from corn, soy and wheat, as well as artificial colors and flavors!
You can find Wellness on the following social media sites:
This post is sponsored by Wellness and the Pet Blogger Network. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Wellness , but Me, Him and the Cats only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Wellness is not responsible for the content of this article.