We are thrilled to be offering one lucky reader a chance to win these amazing headphones for themselves or to give to Mom for Mother’s Day. Talk about an amazing present that mom will love and use every day!
Sponsored by 1byone
Hosted by Life in a House of Testosterone
Co-Hosted by Java John Z
Read a 1byone Bluetooth Wireless Headphones Review here
One Lucky Winner Will Receive Their Own Pair of Headphones Valued at $69.99!
- With Bluetooth 4.1, supported by apt-X HD and 6th generation CVC tech, to ensure high-fidelity bilateral stereo sound and clear speech.
- Smart indicator for battery level – when connected with iOS system, it will display the battery status of the headphone.
- The ergonomic in-ears are very comfortable to wear and will remain in your ear at all levels of exercise.
- Battery core from Panasonic, longer battery life, your training won’t be interrupted.
- Most reliable Bluetooth connectivity and stable responsive ability, pairing two devices, freely switching without any challenge, always keeping pace with you.
Life in a House of Testosterone has organized this giveaway. The participating bloggers have not been compensated for their posts. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. One entrant per household, per address. Void where prohibited by law. Winner will be contacted via email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. Please add email@example.com to your safe sender list. The winning prizes will be shipped directly to the winner from our sponsor. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media outlet.
Giveaway begins at 10 a.m. EST on April 20, 2016 and will end at 10 a.m. EST on May 4, 2016. Giveaway is open to residents of the United States and Canada age 18 and older. All entries are optional unless otherwise stated. The more entries you complete, the more chances to win!
If you would like to see your product featured in a Life in a House of Testosterone Gift Guide or Giveaway Event, contact Kim Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.