Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. If you were to live your life without your best friend, what would change? I would have to find someone else to go to Buffalo Bills games with
22. Tell us about a era of your life that you really miss. Maybe when I was really little and my biggest worry was what I was going to get as a snack.
23. Have you ever been betrayed by someone that came as a complete surprise? Without revealing the person, if yes, tell us about it. I don’t think so
24. Do you ever think that is a good idea to hide your feelings? I don’t have to hide my feelings with some people but with others, it is best they don’t know what I am really thinking.
25. Tell us about your favorite year when you were a student. Probably Junior year in college. I got really good grades and partied my ASS off. Plus its the year I met Tony : )
25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it? I was in a pretty good mood just relaxing before the game yesterday, enjoying the sunshine. I was estatic that my Bills won, but by I had somehow went from relaxed to hungover without ever really hitting drunk. I think because of the heat I was just super dehydrated.
26. Have you ever had a romantic relationship with a sibling of a good friend? No, but in highschool my bff’s brothers friend was pretty damn hot. And in college I kind of had a fling with a different bffs brothers friend.
27. Tell us about the last thing that you did that you truly regret.
would have helped me yesterday
28. When did you laughed today? I was trying to get the cats their wet food ( they only get it on weekends as a treat) and they kept circling me link sharks, so we tried to lock the cats in the bedroom while I got it ready but Jewel kept slipping out and would come charging at me like a bull! Eventually we ended up getting each cat in a seperate bedroom. Once the food was down we opened each door and they came charging out.
29. Do you trust easily? It takes a very long time to earn my trust
30. What do you care about that you wish more people would? Well I saw that sketch on SNL last night about the sad ASPCA commercials. Then I woke up to hear the “arms of the angels” one. If I won the lottery, mark my words, I am opening a no-kill animal shelter .
31. Is it easier for you to go without food or go without sleep? Sleep because I’m always hungry.
32. What non-alcohol beverage do you enjoy drinking the most? Coke
33. When you walk into a room full of strangers, generally how is your confidence? So low its in my toes.
34. Does talking about sex with anyone but your lover make you uncomfortable? um yeah but its not a general topic that comes up all that often with other people
35. Do you tend to believe members of the opposite sex mostly behave the same way? There is always going to be the decent guys and the bad boys.
36. Did you drink any alcohol this week? If yes, what? yep, yesterday tailgating I had my Jack and Cokes.
37. Would you ever consider being a vegetarian? I do love animals but um. I love meat. I can’t help it. Steak and Potatoes is my favorite meal : )
38. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for someone? Did you read up above about me wanting to open a no-kill animal shelter? There is a reason I have almost injured myself trying to change the channel when I see the commercials. Both of my cats are rescues. Well Harley’s mom was just a friend of the familys outdoor cat but he had a bad scab on his nose and when I went to visit he used his claws to climb up my pants to my arms and refused to let me put him down. If I put him down he just climbed back up. It was meant to be. As for Jewel she was rescued because her and her sister were living in a box on the side of the road and somehow there was like 14 kittens with them. They figured there was another momma at one point but they couldnt find her. Jewels sister had to have major surgery on her intestines. Jewel was actually sort of mean to me the first day I saw her at the rescue place. They asured me when she was back at the foster home (where she stayed to be with the kittens untill they were all adopted) she loved playing with all the kids, she just hated being in the cage. I went back a week later to pick her up and she was kind of mean to me again but I just knew she was meant to be mine. Sure the first day she damn near scratched my face off and could have killed Harley if she wanted to, but after a few months she turned into this sweet little MUSH ball! She sleeps in our bed for most of the night and is a complete attention whore – even with strangers! Oh im sorry I got off topic… back to the question. If you were referring to lovers, there is only room for one person a time in my heart, If you mean animals – the more the merrier.
39. Do you believe in the concept of soul mates? I went to good old wikipedia for this one:
“A soulmate or soul mate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility. A related concept is that of the twin flame or twin soul – which is thought to be the ultimate soulmate, the one and only other half of one’s soul, for which all souls are driven to find and join. “ I would like to think that is true, but who really knows.
40. Last week, we had a few players criticize our victim’s questions. Which is fine to do and we value your opinion. Would you ever consider writing questions for Bud and me to post on a Sunday Stealing? Sure, why not.