This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Aruba Tourism Authority. All opinions are 100% mine.
Did you know that Aruba (Ad) contains everything you need and more? Whether you are an adventure type, beach bum or foodie, Aruba has everything at you want at your fingertips!
If you are an adventurer, some of the things that might interest you during your Aruba travel (Ad) are:
- Kids will enjoy all the creatures at the Butterfly Farm, Ostrich Farm and Donkey Sanctuary.
- Horseback riding
- Hiking in Arikok National Park
- Exploring the Casibari and Ayo rock formations and Indian caves
- Golfing while enjoying the beauty of the sweeping Caribbean views
- Island tours via air-conditioned motor coach or jeep safari
- Water activities like: catamaran sailing, jet-ski, sunfish, wave-runner, tubing, fishing excursion, kayaking, snorkeling and wreck diving!
- Walk through history at the Bushiribana gold mill
- Explore the new state-of-the-art Archaeology Museum and the fascinating Numismatic Museum
If you are a beach bum you are going to love the quiet retreats while sunbathing. Much of the seven-mile strip along the west coast is lined with resorts and packed with activity. Beachgoers relax on their comfortable lounges, can get lost in their favorite book or enjoy some people-watching. Swimming, snorkeling, kite surfing, waterskiing, tubing, parasailing, banana-boating, and all kinds of wet ‘n wild adventures are just steps away on Aruba’s beaches. Perhaps you would rather explore the magical coves carved out of limestone on the windward coast?
For the foodies, Aruba is a place full of flavor and diverse cuisines prepared by world-class chefs. The high-rise strip is now home to over 100 resort and independent restaurants. This bustling area is dotted with an eclectic patchwork of shops, malls, cafés and Caribbean restaurants. If you wish to venture off the beaten path you will want to head downtown to discover local favorites and trendy new establishments. No matter where you go, you will find an eclectic menu of delicious ethnic and international fare.
I have always wanted to go horseback riding on a beach, so that is something I would definitely want to do while visiting Aruba. I would also love to explore all the rock formations and Indian caves! I’m a little on the nerdy side so I would love to visit the Bushiribana gold mill as well as the various museums! I think Tony would like to take an island tour, but he HATES the heat so we would opt for the air-conditioned motor coach!
Check out this video of the Everly family who has visited Aruba 20 times!