We all get ingrown hairs and razor bumps/burn from time to time. For whatever reason, I tend to get a lot of ingrown hairs on the upper part of my leg. It drives me crazy in the summer – I feel like everyone is looking at them. When I heard about Princereigns Ingrown Hair Serum that promised to reduce ingrown hairs AND razor bumps I jumped at the chance to review it!
Here are just some of the cool features of their serum:
- Reduces ingrown hairs by softening the hair follicle
- Prevents future ingrown hairs by straightening the hair follicle
- Revives and smoothes skin by removing dead flakes from skins surface
- Controls excess oil, lessening chance of pore clogging
- Will not cause acne or blackheads
- Contains glycolic acids which lightens dark spots resulting in an even skin tone
- Contains only all natural ingredients
I have been putting it on my legs and bikini area everytime I get out of the shower after shaving. I have noticed less razor burn and ingrown hairs. My only complaint is that the serum itself is kind of sticky until it absorbs into my skin – I have to wash my hands after applying it. That and it is kind of expensive – $25 for a 2.1 ounce bottle on amazon!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.