Disclosure: I received free back to school products in exchange for this post.
Staples makes more fun, fashion and function happen with top products for the 2014 back-to-school shopping season. Staples carries a wide assortment of must-have essentials including Staples brand products with trendy new patterns, exclusive assortments such as notebooks, pencils and erasers from Teen Vogue and Nickelodeon, new glitter treatments and bright, colorful back-to-school supplies.
In addition to top products, Staples also has four ways to save this season including:
- Back-To-School 110% Price Match Guarantee
- Back-To-School Less List
- Weekly Hot Buys
- If you have Staple Rewards, you can get free shipping on Staples.com. Plus up to 5% back in rewards in store and online.
The Staples Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants Folder ($1.99) has a 1/2″ capacity and is perfect for everyday use to hold papers and other items. It is made of durable thick paper material and is available exclusively at Staples.
The Staples Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants erasers (2-pack) ($1.99) are latex free and ready for some erasing fun or trading!
The Staples Nickelodeon SpongeBob Squarepants Pencil Sharpener ($0.99) is a two-inch tin pencil sharpeners that come in different colors and feature wrap-around graphics of SpongeBob and his friends.
This Staples Nickelodeon Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles Folder ($1.99) has a 1/2″ capacity and is perfect for everyday use to hold papers and other items. It is made of durable thick paper material and is available exclusively at Staples
The Staples Nickelodeon Teenage Muntant Ninja Turtles Erasers (2-Pack) ($1.99). The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Erasers are two-inch character-shaped erasers of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Each pack comes with two erasers: a sewer cover and a Turtles character. The erasers are latex-free, and each pack is sold separately.
The Staples brand product team and Teen Vogue editors worked together to create an exclusive collection of back-to-school supplies inspired by runway trends for 2014. The result is an authentic, fashionable, and functional collection perfect for any scene-stealing teen.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Staples on an exclusive assortment of back-to-school supplies for millennial shoppers,” said Amy Astley, Editor in Chief, Teen Vogue. “Our editors took inspiration from looks straight off the runway to create patterns and designs, so trendsetting students can now pair function with fashion both inside and outside the classroom.”
The Teen Vogue collection, exclusively at Staples, includes a wide assortment of products in four distinct style families.
- Electric Jungle – Oversized animal prints in explosive colors are the theme in Electric Jungle patterns. Reinterpreted cheetah and giraffe prints mixed with metallics will make a bright splash in lockers.
- Punk Prodigy – Punk Prodigy patterns showcase the attitude and rebellion of a fashion revolution. With graphic plaids, skull patterns, and medallions, the Punk Prodigy trend will make a statement in classrooms.
- Rive Gauche – These fun and full-of-life patterns offer a contemporary twist to classic Parisian feminine dressing. From oversized polka dots and hearts to bright candy colors, the Rive Gauche trend will bring an optimistic style to school hallways.
- Festive Floral – Soft colors and tiny floral prints show off a sweeter side. Mixed and matched floral patterns will bring a flirty sophistication to students’ school supplies.
How cute is this lipstick shaped eraser? What girl wouldn’t want to use it? You Twist the base to make the eraser longer – just as with real lipstick!
Staples Teen Vogue Lipstick Eraser – $1.00
I love this slide-out pencil box! For older girls it could also be a pretty case for feminine products!
Staples Teen Vogue #2 Pencils – $0.65 Each
Staples Teen Vogue Fashion Pencil Case – $1.99
The Teen Vogue Line is limited online, so be sure to check your local Staple to see all the great Teen Vogue products!
Now for the Giveaway
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.