Yesterday Tony and I took his daughter to the beach in the morning because we had some time to kill before my parents got into town. We figured they should be up around 1 or 2 so we left the beach at 1 to head home. Turns out my parents left pre-dawn and had been at our apartment since 11:50! Good thing 1. We only live 10 minutes from the beach and 2. My parents have a key. It gave them time to unpack and relax for an hour. We all had lunch and hung out chatting for a while and then Tony had to take his daughter back to her moms house. My dad and cousin both took naps and me and my mom watched tv. We finally went to dinner at the diner around the corner around 8pm. They close at 9 so we felt bad since we could tell they were really winding things down so we all got easy stuff – a sandwich or a burger. Today we are going to go to the County Fair if the weather holds out. If it rains… we haven’t really figured out a back up plan.
Here is my cousin and me, He is only 10 but almost as tall as Tony. You can see Harley in the recliner in the background : )
|From My cousin and parents visit|
|From My cousin and parents visit|
Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you rent movies often? Not really
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? There is a picture frame that has sparkles on it.
I actually have it scanned. That’s my moms side of the family at Christmas. The last Christmas before my grandfather died.
25. How many countries have you visited? Just Canada. The drinking age is 19 there and being that I went to College in Buffalo, NY we crossed that border regularly
26. Have you made a prank phone call? yeah
27. Ever been on a train? Yep the Long Island Railroad into NYC
28. Brown or white eggs? Eggs are gross
29. Do you have a cell-phone? I would think most people do.
30. Do you use Chap Stick? Im addicted to all lip balms
31. Do you own a gun? NO!
32. Can you use chop sticks? Negative
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Well Today is Tony’s Birthday! And since my parents are in town with my Cousin we are going to go to the County Fair ( hopefully it wont rain) and at night there is going to be a demolition derby!
34. Are you too forgiving? usually
35. Ever been in love? Sure
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? Well, Tony really is my best friend (AWWWWWW!) and he is out of work on comp. (MRI of cervical spine looked ok – so now he has to see a pain management specialist and a shoulder specialist). Tomorrow we might go on a Lunch cruise on the lake. All my other besties are working. Suckers.
37. Ever have cream puffs? yeah
38. Last time you cried? Yesterday morning I woke up at 4 am with excruciating pain in my throat. Not near my glands but right in the middle. It felt like the muscle or something was all twisted. It finally went away at 7:30 after hours of massaging and taking motrin.
39. What was the last question you asked? This one? If you mean other than this meme – My mom asked me if I would make sure my cousin didn’t stay up all night bc her and my dad were going to bed and Nicky was going to stay with us and watch tv for a while
40. Favorite time of the year? NFL season
41. Do you have any tattoos?Nope
42. Are you sarcastic? Um yeah
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? yeah, im clumsy to begin with so add some alcohol on top of that and you get a real klutz