Every year, I like to take a look back at all of the products I reviewed that year, and do a bit of a follow up of sorts. The following list is the products we have received that we either loved the most, or get the most use out of! To be clear, it doesn’t mean that we didn’t love some of the other stuff we reviewed, we just picked our absolute favorites for this list!
*Click the links to read the original review*
- 10″ Stainless Steel Earth Pan by Ozeri. This baby still cooks evenly, the handle is cool to the touch and is non stick!
- Tmart Cotton Pet Warm Waterloo Bed. Harley sleeps in this bed every night, and to be honest, most of the day. He gets visibly annoyed when we put it on the floor so company can sit on the couch. He also stares at the other cats until they get out of “his” bed.
- Tidy Cats LightWeight Litter. This ended up causing a lot of controversy in the comments. A lot of readers think this litter is horrible, and sticks to their cats feet. We haven’t had that problem at all! This lightweight litter is a bit more expensive, but lasts longer than heavier, traditional litters. We find it to be a lot lest dusty than other litters. We have continued to buy this litter, although it keeps getting harder to find!
- Campbells Go Soups. Creamy Red Pepper with Smoked Gouda, Chicken & Quinoa with Poblano Chilies and Spicy Chorizo and Pulled Chicken with Black Beans are my favorites! I eat these for lunch at work, or when I get home from work! I love the robust flavors these have!
- Red Pack Tomatoes. We make our own sauce, and chili year round and have found Red Pack to be our favorite bases. Other brands tend to get too sweet for our taste.
- Kit4Cat Hydrophobic Sand. If you ever need a urine sample from your cat, trust me, this stuff is worth every penny. The urine beads up on the sand and you use a dropper to suck up all the urine into the sample cup. Even if some sand gets in the cup, it will not affect the testing results.