Disclosure: I received this product as part of an advertorial. This post contains affiliate links.
As you know, I have reviewed a few Adovia products before:
This time I had the pleasure of reviewing the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner .
This conditioner leaves my hair very soft and manageable. It has lots of shine, and movement and does not look or feel greasy.
Some of the great features of Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner are:
- Adovia Dead Sea mineral hair conditioner is a hair balm which protects your hair from damaging influences while making it much easier to manage.
- Made with Real Dead Sea Salt – 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
- The Dead Sea minerals , natural wild flowers and essential oils protect your hair and add a healthy natural look.
- Makes your hair look healthy, shiny and keeps it easy to manage much more than the traditional market conditioners.
- Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.
- Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair – Hydrating it from Within
- Suitable for all hair types.
You can purchase this conditioner as well as many other Adovia products from their Amazon store.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.