With three cats who shed, this has been a long winter for us. No matter how much we comb the cats, there seems to be cat hair on everything. When Eureka asked us if we wanted the chance to review their new Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet, we said yes without hesitation.
- It is equipped with patented AirSpeed Technology that gives you a confident clean, so you can take on whatever life throws at you.
Based on independent testing, Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet cleans carpets better than the Dyson DC40.
- Unlike most other vacuums, Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet’s AirSpeed Technology uses an efficient floor-to-cup airpath with limited twists and turns that decreases the distance dust needs to travel and increases airflow, providing maximum suction power.
- The PET Power Paw® Turbo Nozzle removes pet hair from carpet and upholstery. Plastic teeth loosen it, rubber strip grabs it and bristles remove it.
- The vacuum’s suction control valve lets you direct all of the power to the floors or to the tools, so you can deep clean to stairs, furniture and crevices.
- With a unique Smooth-Glide pivoting base, the Eureka AirSpeed EXACT Pet is easy to push across carpets – while providing a superior, deep clean.
- An on-board crevice tool and PET dusting brush with plastic teeth grab pet hair from hard to reach areas.
- The high-efficiency allergen filter helps to eliminate 99 percent of dust and allergens.
This particular model of Eureka vacuum is exclusive to Walmart.
Eureka asked me to show you some real-life cleaning challenges so you can see how it holds up.
If you have kids, or are just a klutz like me, I’m sure you have had to clean up something crunchy that has been stepped on and ground into your carpet. I decided to spill some cereal on the carpet, step on it, and then walk around on it to really break it up and get it into the carpet good.
Since all of our cats like to sleep on our couch, and that is where I primarily brush them, I figured the couch would be a great place to show you how well the PET Power Paw® Turbo Nozzle can pick up pet hair. I know sometimes you get a vacuum that works great on carpets, and the tools stink, and don’t have the same suction power. This vacuum did a great job cleaning our couch!
I also cleaned our carpeted stairs using some of the other accessories included with the vacuum. The cat hair seems to always get stuck along the edges and it is SO hard to clean out. It was actually disturbing how much cat hair it picked up! I didn’t think the stairs were that bad!
Since I was on a roll with the cleaning, I decided to use a different accessory to clean one of our cat beds. The bottom of this bed is fleece and the cat’s hair seems to cling to it year round, and it is worse in the winter. The tool did a great job brushing the bed, and getting all their hair lose, and sucked up!
As you can see from the videos, the Eureka Airspeed Exact Pet Vacuum does a great job picking up pet hair from carpets as well as other places your pets might lay! We love our new vacuum and recommend it to anyone with pets that shed!
Eureka wants to give two of your a Eureka Airspeed Exact Pet Vacuum of your own!