How many times have you cooked a fantastic meal and put some left overs in the fridge? And how many times has that fantastic meal caused your fridge to smell a little less than fresh? Maybe the dish had lots of garlic and onions, or maybe it contained sea food. As much as we all love savory tasting meals, we don’t want our fridge to smell like our favorite dish!
We have season tickets to Buffalo Bills games, and we tailgate for every home game, even pre-season. We always make extra so we have leftovers to snack on during the week. In years past this has left our fridge smelling like chicken wing dip and a wide variety of other things. Since each cat only gets half a can of food at each meal, and we have 3 cats, there is also always half a can of food in the fridge being saved for their next meal. Sure we have a special lid for cat food cans, but sometimes those fishy varieties can leave our fridge smelling like a fish market.
Here is a current picture of our fridge.
There is also a red onion in there somewhere.
We have had the Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier in our refrigerator for about a week now and I can honestly say our fridge does not have an odor. The tomatoes, lettuce and peppers still taste fresh. Tony polished off the last of the Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip right after I took this picture. It must have still tasted pretty awesome because he didn’t even share with me!
When we cook we tend to like a lot of flavor. Our spice rack is overflowing and we have that huge jar of minced garlic in the fridge for a reason. So far the Oransi Ionic Fridge Air Purifier is really handling every smell we throw at it!
Here are some features of the air purifier that I love:
- No replacement filters and nothing to clean
- The built-in micro CPU intelligently controls the operation cycle & mode by one touch and indicates with the colored LED.
- The air purifier will run for the first 30 minutes after you turn it on continuously and then for 5 minutes every two hours.
- For the five minutes it is running, the light will blink every 2-3 seconds otherwise the light will be off.
- It is silent because their are no fans
- The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
- Eliminates food odors in your refrigerator
- Kills bacteria
- Reduces food spoilage
- Prevents mildew
- The unit runs on 2 AA batteries which will need to be replaced about every 2 months.
This giveaway is going to work a little different than usual. You are going to have to “Pin It To Win It”! In the GiveawayTools Widget the first entry is mandatory. To Pin the image, just click “pin it” and then you will be able to select which of your boards you would like to pin it to. Make sure you click “see your pin” so you can get the URL of what you just pinned.
Me, Him and the Cats received one or more of the products mentioned above for free for evaluation purposes. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising.