Disclosure: I received this product for free as part of an advertorial.
This post contains affiliate links.
I recently was given the opportunity to review the RAVPower® Luster 3000mAh External Battery Pack Portable Charger (Affiliate Link) . I was sent the Lipstick-Sized one in gold to review.How many times have you been away from home, with a dying cell phone? Sure you might have a charger in your car, but what if you are not in your car, you are at an event, or in a meeting. Maybe you are traveling and stuck at an airport but there is no available outlets nearby. Wouldn’t it be nice to have something portable that could charge your phone while you are on the go?
- iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4,iPod (please use the original 8Pin / 30Pin Cable from Apple)
- HTC: One X, S, V/Sensation XE XL/EVO 4G/Radar 4G/Inspire 4G/ ThunderBolt
- Samsung: Galaxy S4/S3/Note 3/Note 2/S2 /Nexus/Galaxy Note/Focus S/Infuse
- Google: Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Google glass
- Motorola: Droid Razr, Bionic/Atrix 2/triumph
- Other cell phone, MP3, MP4, digital camera, and other with DC 5V input
The package comes with Power bank, 1 micro USB to USB charging cable, and a manual. I was able to plug the micro USB into the power bank, and then the regular USB into my work computer to charge the power bank. It took a few hours, but eventually the LED indicator light went from Red to Blue.
Then I switch the cord around, so the USB was plugged into the power bank, and I used the micro USB to plug into my phone. Depending on your device, the Power Bank can add up to 8 hours of talk time.
I keep this portable charger in my purse, and I like knowing I can charge my phone no matter where I am. This is especially good for emergencies!
One cool feature of this device is that it also features a flashlight! It features low, high and even a strobe function!